Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered for publication in another journal or edited volume.
- I have read and agree on the journal Code of Ethics.
- I made an inclusive use of the language in my manuscript following the journal guidelines ensuring non-discriminatory writing practices.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are detailed in the About section.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format and has been anonymised.
Authors who publish with Miscelánea: A Journal of English and American Studies agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.